Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I CAN'T SEE MY FRIENDS ACCOUNT

I CAN'T SEE MY FRIENDS ACCOUNT

I can't see my friends account she send me a link of her account and when I click it it says try again and I send her my account link she can see my account but can't follow does anyone have the same issue I searched but there's nothing I can find I need help😬

3 Replies

Hey, @Sbwyert 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Could you give me more information about it? Is this happening just to this friend or you're unable to see any other profile? Also, is it happening on any device/platform (phone, desktop, web player)? Could you share a screenshot of what you see when you try to open the profile link?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Luan

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for reaching out 

It's just happening to this friend and I tried every device in our home it doesn't work but when I tried to see the friends account in my sister's acc I can see it. I don't know how to share screenshots in here tho but it says something went wrong when I open the link

Hey again, @Sbwyert 

This seems to be account related, considering this is happening just with this specific friend. This behavior is akin to what happens when you've been blocked by the person, whose profile you're trying to view.
In this case, the most recommendable is that you ask your friend to double-check if they didn't block you by accident and if it's the case, you can ask them to revert this following the step-by-step found below:

Let me know how it goes...

If you have further questions or if you need anything else, let me know! I'd love to help!

Regards,
Luan

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts