Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I Can't Edit Profile

Solved!

I Can't Edit Profile

I am unable to edit my profile.  Can you please help me? I will give you my email address as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Mark

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Just trying this out, appears everything is working smoothly again. Are you still having issues?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

12 Replies

I can't edit my accout information either.  It keeps saying that there's a server error or it's says "bad gateway"

I am pretty sure it has something to do with logging in with Facebook and our accounts not getting set up completely.  However, there is nothing either of us can do.  We need the help of a professional with in the Spotify community. 

Marked as solution

Just trying this out, appears everything is working smoothly again. Are you still having issues?

Peter

Peter

No mopre problems.  Thank, All has been restored in the world.

Its  not working for me...I'm trying to update my card info."BAD GATEWAY" Help!

Im having issues with editing my profile,

I cannot enter text into the email part of the profile

anyone having this issue ?

@paulmichael79 - Was your account created using Facebook? If so you most likely need to change your email address on Facebook.com

Peter

Peter

I'm tying to edit my profile by adding a new email address. My new address will not update in my profile. I'm getting a message that says "wrong password" even though I can successfuly login to Spotify with my current password. Very frustrating considering this is such an easy task for most websites.

Can anyone assist?

Thanks,

Stephen

I'm having problem with saving changes to my profile - as it tells me to update the country but there dropdown list only has one option in it... and it isn't UK. Not sure what to try next : logging out of all devices and checking / unchecking Facebook hasn't worked. Anyone got other suggestions please?

I follow go to solutions but see no solution

I created a new account in order to register myself as an artist. For some reason I am unable to find myself in the artist search to verify myself. There is no link available for me to reference either. Also, I can't edit my profile like entering a bio or picture. I've been messing around with the website for a bit now, can someone please help me?

Hi Peter,

I have an error on my Spoitfy profile details, its linked to my FB account but does not reflect the correct details. thanks

Suggested posts