Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I Don't Want to Listen to These Crude Ads!

I Don't Want to Listen to These Crude Ads!

Plan

Free

Country

US 

Device

Chromebook

Operating System

Chrome OS

My Question or Issue/complaint

I listen to Spotify almost daily and am fine to listen to most of the ads. But recently I have noticed that there are a few ads that use crude words and/or other bad language that I'm not comfortable listening to. I saw that there were some other people with the same complaint. I also don't want to spend all my time raising and lowering the volume when the bad ads come on, due to two reasons: 1) I have to raise the volume once again and 2) I don't want to keep track of when the ads stop playing.

I also don't have the money at the moment to pay for Premium to remove the ads. Some people are okay to listen to swear words, but there are also those like me who don't like to. Please add a filter so that you can listen to ads you enjoy.

I am also disappointed on how long it took me just to find a place to send this complaint. There should be a "Contact Us" button on the home page, along with the "help". However, I had to practically search every page you offer until I finally found the Spotify Community page. This is a suggestion to make contact with the staff or community much easier and more convenient.

Thank you for your time! I hope you consider these suggestions.

2 Replies

Olá zthr34t, obrigado por usar o Spotify, queria que mandasse printscreens ou anexos desses anúncios, espero ter ajudado.

Hey @zthr34t,

Still experiencing these ads? As much as we'd love to help you out from here, we suggest that you go here to get to the right place. 

Let us know if you have any other questions 🙂

Suggested posts