Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I LOST ALL MY PLAY LISTS!

I LOST ALL MY PLAY LISTS!

Hello! When I logged on my Mac and automatically on Spotify, it suddenly logged out itself. 

When I tried to log in again, all of my play lists were gone! Furthermore I can see that it seems like I've got two accounts under same name? Could you please help

Nadia

9 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community ๐Ÿ™‚

It sounds like you might have accidentally created and logged into a duplicate account.

Try following the steps outlined in this post and see if they can get you back into your original account. If not, there is a link in that post to get in touch with the Spotify team directly.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hey again! I tried to get in touch with the spotify team, but unfortunately, I have not got an answer yet ๐Ÿ˜ž

Nadja

@Peter wrote:

Hey! Welcome to the community ๐Ÿ™‚

It sounds like you might have accidentally created and logged into a duplicate account.

Try following the steps outlined in this post and see if they can get you back into your original account. If not, there is a link in that post to get in touch with the Spotify team directly.

When did you get in touch?

If you reply directly to the automated email (even if its from no-reply) someone will definitely get back to you as soon as they can.

Peter

I sent an email a week ago I think... ๐Ÿ˜ž

Can you let us know the 8 digit case number from when you got in touch? It is normally in the subject line of the automated email reply.

Peter

Spotify Case # 01261623 

Nadja ๐Ÿ™‚

I have asked the Spotify team to make sure that gets answered for you.

Peter

Hey there. Sorry for the delay here. We've just sent an email your way - please check your inbox.
โ€”

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.

Suggested posts