Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I LOST ALL MY PLAYLISTS!!!

I LOST ALL MY PLAYLISTS!!!

When I opened up my Spotify on my computer it asked me to log in and when I did I lost all my playlists and my account is linked to spotify and I tried to log in with the spotify username and it didn't work either. Somone helppppp meeee. =(

4 Replies

Same!

Hey guys 🙂 

Would you be able to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form

They are by far the best people to deal with this for you, don't worry you aren't alone there does appear to be a group of people whose accounts have gone missing in a recent update.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I lost all my playlist too, please help me, i am so frustrated. i am from Chile and i have spotify using vpn for 2 years.  But now spotify exist in Chile like 3 month ago and now i have a premium account. Bur, once i restarted and all my playlist disappeared. i am so sad, please help me.

@user-removed wrote:

I lost all my playlist too, please help me, i am so frustrated. i am from Chile and i have spotify using vpn for 2 years.  But now spotify exist in Chile like 3 month ago and now i have a premium account. Bur, once i restarted and all my playlist disappeared. i am so sad, please help me.

It sounds like you might have accidentally created and logged into a duplicate account. This is normally the case when all of your playlists vanish.

Try following the steps outlined in this post and see if they can get you back into your original account. If not, there is a link in that post to get in touch with the Spotify team directly and they will be able to lend a hand to track down your account.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts