Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I NEED HELP CANCELING MY ACCOUNT (5 months without using my account and I’m still being charged)

Solved!

I NEED HELP CANCELING MY ACCOUNT (5 months without using my account and I’m still being charged)

Plan

Premium

Country

Mexico

Device

iPhone 7 Plus

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

So it’s been over 5 months since I forgot my accounts user, password and email, I have been paying premium for 5 months without even using the account and I can’t even cancel the subscription because I forgot all of my accounts info.  I have called my bank to try and cancel th subscription but they told me that i have to cancel it directly with Spotify, so here I am trying to cancel before they charge me another month, I really need help with this situation. Only info I can provide to the right person is my debit cards number from where Im paying the subscription, but I need tu take care of this right away. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey again, @Earzac97!

You, unfortunately, didn't find any solution to your problem, so as I said, you need be in touch with the Spotify official team. I didn't add the correct link in the other post, so I ask for your sorry, but now, to contact Spotify directly, click here.

I really hope that you can solve your problem and listen your favorite songs again!

Great Regards,

hezorg (Luan Araújo)

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey, @Earzac97

Thanks for contact us here in Spotify Community. Analysing your case, I'm adding below some articles that can help you with your account problem. But if you don't have success trying those solutions, I suggest that you tryna contact the official support team, after all your case envolve sensible payment Informations, so you need contact them directly. Follow below the links:

Finding Account

Finding usernames from cache

Recover your account

As I said, if you don't have success through those solutions, contact the official support team directly here!

I really hope that you can solve your problem as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

hezorg (Luan Araújo)

LuanSpotify Star

I appreciate the quick reply, but I have checked all of the links you’ve sent me and all of the threads and none of them seem to have a solution to my problem, in fact I haven’t seen any other thread with the same problem as mine, It is very frustrating that there isn’t a customer service phone line or any email to directly contact Spotify.

Im really looking forward for any instructions on what should be done on my rare situation please

Marked as solution

Hey again, @Earzac97!

You, unfortunately, didn't find any solution to your problem, so as I said, you need be in touch with the Spotify official team. I didn't add the correct link in the other post, so I ask for your sorry, but now, to contact Spotify directly, click here.

I really hope that you can solve your problem and listen your favorite songs again!

Great Regards,

hezorg (Luan Araújo)

LuanSpotify Star

Suggested posts