Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I NEED HELP

I NEED HELP

Hi, to start off with this is not the account I need help with ( this is an old inactive account that I had to use to get help as it is so HARD!) okay to start with I can’t remeber when but I cancelled my Spotify as I hit my download content and switched to Apple Music. I have been using Apple Music for a while now and I don’t usually check my bank account but the other day I realised my Spotify was still being charged. I literally spent the last three days trying to login to this account but I can’t remeber what email I used, I can’t even remeber if it’s the email address I cancelled. If I can remember the email address I don’t know the password... all I know is my username and even that doesn’t help cause I don’t know the email. I know this is confusing but I just need help cancelling this subscription as I get charged again IN THREE DAYS. If anyone can help I can possibly give more information

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

For this particular case, I would encourage you to reach out to support through the anonymous contact form. So long as you are entirely logged out of Spotify.com (alternatively, you can access the form through an incognito window/private browsing) the form will allow you to use an email of your choosing for correspondence. Please ensure that this is an email that has not been compromised and that you still have access to it!
If you would prefer to not use the contact form, or require an alternative means of contact, you can always reach out to @SpotifyCares on twitter, or the Spotify Cares Facebook page.
I hope this helps!

Suggested posts