Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

MY PREMIUM SPOTIFY ISN'T WORKING ON MY STUPID IPHONE 5 AND THEY BETTER NOT CHARGE ME AGAIN IF I'M NOT GONNA GET WHAT I PAID FOR. STUPID TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Replies

Hey Tinamalaty 🙂 

If you have tried all of the steps outlined in this post and it is still not working, give it a little time sometimes there can be a delay, especially with apple devices for whatever reason, and then try those steps again. 

Also be sure you are logging into the correct account, you can check if you are using the correct login details by viewing your subscription status on your online overview. If it shows premium you should be good to go. 

I have noticed this is not your only post/topic here on the community tonight. In future, if you have an issue there is no need to post more than once, someone will almost always find and read your first post 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I'm sorry I just didn't know how to use this community thing. It's my first day. I guess I'll just wait. I'm logging in with the correct one. I only have one account. I love Spotify which is why I'm so antsy. I've been addicted to it for the last 48 hours. It's truly the best music program and the most convenient one I've ever used and I've been wanting something like this forEVER. So ya. Thank you for the help.

If it doesn't work at some stage soon, drop another post here and I will ask someone to look into it for you. 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Okay. Thanks, Peter.

Suggested posts