Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I accidentally created two accounts and subscribed for the student premium, can't find receipts.

Solved!

I accidentally created two accounts and subscribed for the student premium, can't find receipts.

Hi there,

I'm new to spotify, and recently attempted to subscribe for the student premium subscription. Without knowing I had created two accounts, one with facebook and one with my school email, I registered for the subscription. Although the program said the name of my school (which it produced) was incorrect, I was still charged twice for purchasing the subscription. I have yet to recieve an email with a receipt on any of the email accounts that I have, and the subscription information is not showing on either of the accounts that I have. On the account that is not connected to facebook, the receipt tab says that it is having trouble with my receipts, so I'm guessing that's the account the transaction went through, however I don't know how to get rid of the other account, or merge the two in order to only have one account with one subscription.

Please help me! 

The email address on my facebook account recently changed to hollydeal1205@gmail.com and the email address on the other account is hndeal@email.uscupstate.edu

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed

For this type of issue, you will need to contact support so they can help you.

You can copy and paste your post from here so that you don't have to retype it.

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed

For this type of issue, you will need to contact support so they can help you.

You can copy and paste your post from here so that you don't have to retype it.

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Thank you so much!

You're welcome!

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts