Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I accidentaly subsribed twice, what happens now?

I accidentaly subsribed twice, what happens now?

So I subscribed for the 30 day trial and I was taken to a page with a big tick, and on the page it said "You will be redirected in a moment". And I've been on that page for nearly 10 minutes, and I was still not redirected, I got annoyed so I refreshed the page without reading the little window that poped up, which basically said that if I refresh the page, it might duplicate the transaction. And I was taked to a page where it said "The page has expired", so I refreshed again and this time there was no window appearing and it took me back to the form fillout page.

I went to my bank acocunt and I saw that I have 2 pending transactions, both from Spotify and both were the 30 day trial £1 subscribtion. 😞

I have no idea what will happen now. Will I be charged twice as much every month, and if so how can I cancel the subscriptions. I haven't yet used any of the services, so I can still unsubscribe.

Someone please help me. 😞

I also want to point out that I subscribed before I created my Spotify account, and now I'm really concerned that I won't be able to unsubscribe. 😧

I really need instant help!

1 Reply

Hello!
What does it say here? If were charged for Spotify twice, it should add 2 months of Premium instead of just one, so you should be billed again in 2 months.

Have a great day!

Suggested posts