Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I am a free member so why did i get charged $119.88 seven times in one day?

Solved!

I am a free member so why did i get charged $119.88 seven times in one day?

Was going through my visa bill and noticed that it was higher than normal for my monthly usage. Attached is a screenshot of my bill.

Can anyone, tell me what in the world this is? I did not subscribe to anything. I was under the impression spotify is free if you chose to stay a free member.

Is there a way I can contact spotify directly, or what is the proper route to resolving an issue like this? Quite frankly about $800 is not something I can brush off.

I have currently deleted spotify from my iphone in case I get charged somehow for having it.

Thanks, appreciate any help from a mod or a spotify representitive 

spotify.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello, welcome to the community!

This sounds bad! Spotify's free service won't charge you normally...  I am sending you this link to contact directly Spotify's contact form (just follow the steps and then press the green "still need help" button, fill in the form and a member of the Spotify staff will get back at you).  It usually takes a couple of days.

If you get a no-reply email, reply to it (even though it says not to!) to speed things up.

Hope this helped and that your issue is solved!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello, welcome to the community!

This sounds bad! Spotify's free service won't charge you normally...  I am sending you this link to contact directly Spotify's contact form (just follow the steps and then press the green "still need help" button, fill in the form and a member of the Spotify staff will get back at you).  It usually takes a couple of days.

If you get a no-reply email, reply to it (even though it says not to!) to speed things up.

Hope this helped and that your issue is solved!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

This issue has been resolved. Found the main spotify site and issued a ticket for assistance and after a couple of emails with their representitive they found the issue and are sending me a refund in 3-5 days.

This thread can be closed . 

Thank you

Suggested posts