Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I am able to pay for premium via paypal but i can't test the free month because of paypal?

Solved!

I am able to pay for premium via paypal but i can't test the free month because of paypal?

Hey there,

I am a user from germany and i wanted to try spotify premium. However, when i click on "test premium now" and try to link my spotify account to my paypal account there is always an error:

Ihre Zahlung von Ihrem PayPal-Konto kann momentan nicht verarbeitet werden. Kehren Sie zur Website des Empfängers zurück und schließen Sie die Transaktion dort über die reguläre Kaufabwicklung ab.

Zurück zu Spotify Finance Ltd

Zurzeit können wir Ihre Anfrage leider nicht verarbeiten. Kehren Sie zu Spotify Finance Ltd zurück und wählen sie eine andere Option aus.

The strange thing is, that when I klick on "get premium now - only 10€/month" and i login into my paypal account i can do the transaction.

So my question is:

How can I try spotify premium by using paypal? 🙂

Thanks in advance, 

Dimitrios

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ok, i finally got it.

the problem was, that i tried to do all this through my university's internet connection ...

sorry 😕

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Ok, i finally got it.

the problem was, that i tried to do all this through my university's internet connection ...

sorry 😕

Nice

Suggested posts