Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I am angry!

I am angry!

I have paid Premium this month. Today I cancelled my subscription of Spotify Family. But somehow my own personal subscription ended too. I have now Free version of Spotify.  I don´t have money in my bank account now, so what can I do?!

Regards, Angry Mika

13 Replies

Hello @user-removed, Welcome to the community! 🙂

When you cancelled your Spotify family account, did you subscribe to premium again on your account?

If you didn't, this is the reason why you don't have premium 🙂

When you cancel your family subscription all the accounts use the remaining premium time that was paid for then revert back to free accounts, to get premium again, the user has to sign up for premium again 🙂

You can sign up for premium here 🙂

I hope this helped! 🙂

I can´t do that, because there is no money at this moment in my bank account, and Spotify requires it. It is a small amount of money that Spotify takes from bank account when I try to renew subscription. All I can do is to wait until I get money enought, and that is next month. I think that is very annoying, because I have paid 9,99 this month. Now I have to pay more, even that it is a small amount. 

@user-removed

If you have already payed for Spotify Premium this month, you should still have access to it 🙂

Have you tried logging out and back in?

I send notification about my problem to Spotify support - I am afraid that won´t help, and if so, I start to use Rdio. This is not first time I have problems with Spotify...

I logged out and then back in. Nothing changed, I have still Free Spotify.

@user-removed

Concerning your Message to support: 

If you received a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

Support will be able to sort this out for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

They contacted me few moments ago, very fast! They promised to fix my issue, thanks to Spotify support 🙂

I'm not getting no results from any of these solutions, first I couldn't log in with my email add . then my username & that opened it,but it opened to a new account & none of my Playlist are there, I've tried several options but none seems to work,I'm okay with canceling this account & starting a new,but I don't want to start a new.one if I can recover my old account or until it is closed...help,confused & frustrated...very

@kelvinsheltonsr

Do you have a Facebook account? if you do please try log in using it and see if that solves your problem 🙂

I hope to hear from you soon! 🙂

I've tried that & it opened to a new account, none of my Playlist showed up & I can't play any songs until I sigh up for free premium for 30 days

@kelvinsheltonsr

I am not exactly sure what your problem is, but from what I've picked up, you don't seem to be receiving your premium?

If that is the case, please log into the account you upgraded and double check for me if you have received premium 🙂

I Hope To Hear From You Soon! 🙂

I'm being offered premium free for 30.days but every since the upgrade my original premium has not appeared...

@kelvinsheltonsr

May i ask do you pay through apple or Spotify?

Suggested posts