Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I am being charged for 2 accounts, 1 not under my name

Solved!

I am being charged for 2 accounts, 1 not under my name

I have noticed that I am being charged for my family subscription on my account linked to my facebook and also £9.99 for an account that's not mine or under my name. This has been happening for months and I have tried to contact Spotify with no reply being given.

Could anyone help on how I can contact a number to discuss getting this stopped and getting a refund because as far as I'm aware this is fraud? Letting someone else sign up with someone else's bank details.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello

Sorry to hear about this!

You might have accidentally created another account. Or, someone might be using your credit card.

You will need to directly contact Spotify directly using the forum here: 

http://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

(yes, the following dropdowns might now fully fit into your situation, but it will take your case to the right place)

from the first dropdown select "paying for Spotify"

from the second dropdown select "I cancelled my account but was still charged" in the text box explain your situation

The support team will then reply back as soon as possible.

If you get an auto-reply in your email, all you need to do is reply back to it!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello

Sorry to hear about this!

You might have accidentally created another account. Or, someone might be using your credit card.

You will need to directly contact Spotify directly using the forum here: 

http://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

(yes, the following dropdowns might now fully fit into your situation, but it will take your case to the right place)

from the first dropdown select "paying for Spotify"

from the second dropdown select "I cancelled my account but was still charged" in the text box explain your situation

The support team will then reply back as soon as possible.

If you get an auto-reply in your email, all you need to do is reply back to it!

Suggested posts