Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I am not a robot verification

I am not a robot verification

I have recently set up a family account but when the invited people try to sign up they cannot get past the I am not a robot verification. They have completed all steps correctly and the page shows a tick to confirm it is successful but then the page just reloads and they are asked to go through that step again. This is frustrating as we are paying additional amounts for accounts we cannot access.

3 Replies

Hi @dannypugsley,

Thank you for coming to the community for help with this! Have you tried the same process on a different browser? I used to encounter similar issues with the "I'm not a robot" verification step. Also wait a few moments after ticking the box, sometimes I felt that was clicking onto next step too soon after verifying that I am not a robot. For the time being, take more time before clicking on next step after ticking box and try on different web browsers.

Let us know how you get on,

A

I have tried on explorer, chrome and safari and the same issue occurs. It has happened for all people I have invited. I have waited to click sign up after the tick appears on the verification box but when clicking it it takes you back to check the verification boxes again.

That's strange. If you feel that you've done all you can, maybe you could reach out to customer support about this. You can reach them via this link.

Suggested posts