Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I am paying for Spotify Premium twice

I am paying for Spotify Premium twice

Hello, 

I am paying for Spotify Premium twice. 
Once per Paypal and again per my cellphone provider Drei Austria. 

I had the account before i switched the payment over to my cellphone provider because I get free bandwith with it. 
Half a year later, exactly today, i dicovered, that I payed the amount twice each month. 

Who shall I attend to since, there is no telephone support? 

2 Replies

Hi @PetitRhino. It sounds like when you got your payment method set up with your carrier a second account was created, and you now have to accounts paying for premium. The quickest solution here would be figuring out the credentials for the old account. If you can remember them, or find them, you can cancel your subscription by following these directions.

If you are unable to locate the account then you'll want to reach out to support so that they can give you a hand in locating it. Support can be reached one of three ways: through the online contact form; on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares; or by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page. Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets support is currently handling.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you run into any further troubles, or if there is anything else I might be able to assist you with. Best of luck!

There may have been another account but I connected both of them to my Facebook, so there should be 2 accounts running on my Facebook Login, which makes no sense at all. 
Thank you for your quick respond. I will have a look. 

Suggested posts