Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I am pissed!!!

I am pissed!!!

My premium subscription is gone all my playlist are gone i cant even sign in without going through facebook...this is bull **bleep** i cant cancel my subscription because spotify acts as if i never used it before. and silly me thinking all this was happening because i hadnt paid subscribed again...so now ive paid twice this month. I am so pissed right and fell cheated! any time i put in my password to cancel it says i have the wrong password...I DONT FORGET PASSWORDS!!!! right now i just want my money back. and on top of all that spotify has ZERO customer service. PISSED, PISSED, PISSED!!!

2 Replies

I got Spotify and they just charged my friends card 2 **bleep**ing times i want my money back now or i will sue u guys for every **bleep**ing penny you have you **bleep**ing hacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello @TAZZMAN0945, Welcome to the Community!

I'm sure we can help figure out what's happened here. 

First of all, did those payments come out of your account on the same day?

If so you probably just hit the upgrade button more than once (and both payments were credited to your account). You can double check this by going to your Subscription Page and confirming your next payment date is more than 1 month away.

You can read more about your issue on the support site article on this page. If all of the above suggestions don't help, you can contact Spotify through the contact form.
They will get back to you in around 24 to 48 hours. Don't forget to check your spam box and respond to the emails until your problem is solved. Even if it's a no-reply email address.

Cheers,

Suggested posts