Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I am totally blocked out of the app on each device, can't even get to change my pasword

I am totally blocked out of the app on each device, can't even get to change my pasword

I've been travelling recently and my Premium account worked perfectly until last week there was a problem with the payment, I revoked it unintentionally from my internet banking. The app on my iPhone and on my PC started showing "As a free user you can only use spotify for 14 days, try logging from your country or change the country settings/go premium". I tried following the change country and subscribtion links but it continued giving me "The page has a redirect loop"I tried other browsers and computers, cleaned cache and cookies, allowed 3rd website cookies, etc. nothing worked.

Now I am back to the Netherlands (country of origin of the account) and spotify won't let me log in anywhere - phone/pc/web. I deleted and reinstalled the program/app. No use. I am using Facebook log in, I even changed my country in Fb accordingly because I read that as a solution somewhere here but every attempt kicks me out. I tried deleting the app from Facebook and then linking it again, doesn't work. I tried reseting the password but since my email is not directly registered in spotify it does not let me do so. The change country/subscription links still give a redirect loop. I can't even log in to see what the problem is, I have even tranfered the failed payment manually back to spotify but nothing helped. 

Can you please help me fix this whole mess so that I can use my account again. 

2 Replies

Hey @NikolPopova

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

You can copy and paste your message from here so that you do not have to retype it.

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks, hope they help because I am getting really pissed.

Suggested posts