Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I am trying to cancel my premium subscription, but it says the password is incorrect

Solved!

I am trying to cancel my premium subscription, but it says the password is incorrect

I created my spotify acount in 2011 and upgraded to premium around two years ago. I have enjoyed spotofy but after experimenting with my free trial to Beats Music I am a bigger fan of the music it reccomends and whatever algrythem they use to find music I might like. I cant afford paying for music streeming services so I decided to stay with Beats Music for my phone use and just use Spotify free on my computer to share playlist and enjoy the social aspects Spotify offers. My problem is everytime I try and cancle the subscription it says my password is invalid but I dont think that is the case. I am 99% my account was created through Facebook and I even changed my facebook password to try and accomadate the cancleation process. Any one have any tips or advice?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It took awhile but I was able to reset my password and then cancle. I solved my problem before anyone had the chance to help. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi there and welcome to the community,

Have you tried using a different browser or incognito mode with cleaned cookies/cache? That might help 😉

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Marked as solution

It took awhile but I was able to reset my password and then cancle. I solved my problem before anyone had the chance to help. 

Great! 

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Suggested posts