Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I am trying to identify my Spotify accounts in my android cache but displays numbers + letters

Solved!

I am trying to identify my Spotify accounts in my android cache but displays numbers + letters

Plan

Free/Premium both, But i can't reember my premium account info (email, username etc) I am currently on my free account linked to Facebook

Country

New Zealand

Device

Vodafone V8

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I am trying to recover my Premium account, as i am being billed but cannot log into it to use the premium services. My wife logged out of it and i cannot remember the log in email or username. I have tried all of my emails i use and this has not worked.

I have been able to locate the user names in my android com.spotify.music file and there are two accounts but the are both just a jumble of letters and numbers. 

Is there a way to identify these as usernames i can recover and log into?

The usernames are as follows:

213reqmwjld243fay4ipdu2ty-user

sh9fvf8ebf0gbm6kf59bgmnkm-user

Thanks,

Nick

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @nickbell 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

Have you tried to use these usernames to log in your account? You should try to log in using your Facebook account, you probably linked your Spotify account to it. 

Try these two options, and keep me up-to-date about your issue and I will find the best solution to you.

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, @nickbell 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

Have you tried to use these usernames to log in your account? You should try to log in using your Facebook account, you probably linked your Spotify account to it. 

Try these two options, and keep me up-to-date about your issue and I will find the best solution to you.

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Just retrieve through password recovery and then you can change your email.

Suggested posts