Step 1

NEXT STEP

I am unable to change my country or sign up for the family plan

I am unable to change my country or sign up for the family plan

Current Plan: Premium

Current Country: US

Desired Plan: Premium Family

Desired Country: Thailand

I am living in Thailand now, and I want to update my country to Thailand. I am also trying to set up a Premium Family plan so that my wife can also have an account.

I visit to the account page, and my country is listed as the US.

I visit the subscription page, and click "Update". I click "Change Country" at the bottom, and select Thailand. Then I fill in my credit card details, and click "Change Payment Details."

After saving, I am redirected to the account page, but my country is still listed as the US. However, it did save my new credit card.

----------

Second issue:

I visit the account page, and my plan is listed as Spotify Premium. I click "Change Plan", and then click the "Add Family" button next to Spotify Premium Family. Then I see a red error message notification at the top of the page, saying "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again."

Thanks for your help!

1 Reply

Hello there! Thanks for reaching out.

Can you try this process using another browser or Incognito Mode? It might also be worth trying another device or a different internet connection. If you want to purchase a Premium subscription, you need to pay with a payment method that matches the country you're currently in. I'd also recommend checking out this Support article for more info.

Let me know how you get on!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts