I applied for the Student Discount but don't qualify yet, but they're still charging my card

I applied for the Student Discount but don't qualify yet, but they're still charging my card

sadhag

I start going to college next month and I thought I could apply for the discount, but I guess they want current students so I wasn't able to register. The first thing they asked for was my payment info and I entered it, I just checked and they charged me $4.99 even though I can't even use it. Is there any way I can cancel the payment and get my money back?

2 Replies

Re: I applied for the Student Discount but don't qualify yet, but they're still charging my card

emilyetysons

I had the same thing happen, except I was charged twice. I emailed the company and was told to visit the Community page. Doing so has not helped, nor refunded my money. 

Highlighted

Re: I applied for the Student Discount but don't qualify yet, but they're still charging my card

DasPeter
Community Legend

Hey @sadhag & @emilyetysons!

Contact support here so they can help you get a refund.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hope this helps! ♫

This was a post by DasPeter
If my post helped you to fix your problem  -  Accept as Solution
If you liked my post - Give it a Like
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
PM me here

SUGGESTED POSTS