Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I bought Spotify Unlimited, but I'm still getting adverts

I bought Spotify Unlimited, but I'm still getting adverts

I have quit / restarted,  logged out and back in, reinstalled / updated.

And yet if I go to my account settings it says I'm on Unlimited.

I did have a Premium account a couple of months ago.

Any ideas? Quite annoying.

4 Replies

having the same problem here! more than annoying!! cant seem to find anyway to get help from spotify!! what to do?

Same problem, I'm technically still in the trial phase but I upgraded and put a credit card down.  Online it says I'm a premium user but my phone won't allow me to use it.  Maybe this is just a temporary problem but it's making a terrible first impression.  I decided to try it solely based on being able to listen to music offline and that capability is failing me already.

having the same problem for over a week now. My credit card expired and I changed the details to my new one. My Phone and iPad apps are both fine but laptop account is still giving me ads and when I log in to my account on the server it seems to think I am still on the free service.

@eoinod wrote:

having the same problem for over a week now. My credit card expired and I changed the details to my new one. My Phone and iPad apps are both fine but laptop account is still giving me ads and when I log in to my account on the server it seems to think I am still on the free service.

Are you sure you are logging into the correct account? It is amazingly easy to accidentally have two, one with a Spotify username and one via Facebook. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts