Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I bought spotify unlimited

I bought spotify unlimited

I bought spotify unlimited at 2013-09-28 and it costed 49,00 kr today 2013-10-13 i only have regular spotify.

8 Replies

Are you sure you logged in using the correct credentials - it's pretty easy to log in using a username/password instead of facebook credentials or vice versa. What do you seeif you check your receipts?

Ive been listening to music and then it just gave me a notification that my unlimited ran out

Could you click on the link I posted then copy and paste what it shows here?

2013-09-28 49,00 kr

Thank you. It looks like you should still have an active subscription from that. Are you using the web player or the desktop client? What shows under Subscription Status on your account overview page?

Subscription status

You are currently using Spotify Free. To get the most out of Spotify, sign up for Spotify Unlimited or Spotify Premium.

Manage subscriptions and payment

OK. You'll need to contact the payment team using the online contact form and they'll help get this sorted. If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly (even though it says not to) to speed things along.

Alright ill do that. Thank you

Suggested posts