Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I bought unlimited but still got the free version

I bought unlimited but still got the free version

I bought spotify unlimited 2 days ago and i got my receipt on the mail but it still says i need to upgrade to be able to continue listening.

I've tried login/logout 10 times, i've tried login on different computers, i've tried to reinstall but it's still not upgraded. 

Any suggestions?

4 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Are you sure you are logging in on the correct account? Its amazingly easy to have 2, one using a Spotify username and password and another using Facebook. 

Does your subscription status on your online overview show you are on unlimited?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hey linusholm, as Peter mentioned, it seems you do have two accounts, one with a username, one created through Facebook. It's the Facbebook-connected one you have the Unlimited on so make sure it's the 'login with Facebook' option you're selecting when logging in.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Crap, don't even know why i got an account created through facebook.. However, thanks for the help! Never thought of that.

@linusholm wrote:

Crap, don't even know why i got an account created through facebook.. However, thanks for the help! Never thought of that.

If you wanted to get that subscription time copied over to your non-Facebook account, get in touch here and one of our support team will get back to you as soon as they can. They may be able to help out, although no promises! If you get an automated response, reply back to it directly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts