Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can enter to my account on the website

I can enter to my account on the website

When I try to log into the website to play my music it says that "something went wrong" and from there it doesn't happen, even if I refresh the page again, I deleted google chrome and I reinstalled it and not even so, I tried in safari and neither, and I even restarted my computer: c
And if I download the app for mac, the playlists appear empty.
What can I do?

7 Replies

Hi there @Maaar

thanks for reaching out !

Just so I can get a better indication, could you please let me know what happens if you try logging in with a different internet connection / different device ?

Thanks for your cooperation 🙂

I get a message that something went wrong, and everything comes out black; on my cell phone, as I have the app there is no problem, but on the mac neither downloading it, nor on the web I can access

Hi @Maaar,

thanks for your patience !

Could you please give this Spotify Answer a try to see if it helps ?

Let me know how it goes 🙂

yes u can just go to the sign in and do your email and password

I think i can't use that method because my computer is mac, and notepad is microsoft ... :c

Hi again @Maaar

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Not to worry! Would you mind giving these steps a try to check your host files? 

If this doesn't work, you can try a clean reinstall of the desktop app to clear any cache that might be causing the issue. This is different than simply reinstalling. 

Lastly, in case you're still having issues with the web player, we'd recommend taking a look at the supported browsers and other useful tips that you'll find here.

Let us know how it goes. We'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

**bleep**! Thank you very much, both the app and the web already work, you really saved me. Thank you ❤️

Suggested posts