Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and are looking into it. Subscribe here if you don't see the stories or here if they cause your app to stop responding. We'll keep you updated in those threads.

I can not change payment method

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: I can not change payment method

I'm having a similar experience after getting a new credit card, and unable to change my payment settings. The attached image is what I've been seeing for the past 20 minutes. Please advise!

spotify payment.PNG
Highlighted
Solution!

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

@mutebi

You should try with a different browser, or open a private window (incognito mode), and see if that does it.
osorniosRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I am sure you are loosing customers as you are not user friendly when the customer wants to change payment method. I work with computers, it took me 30 minutes to figure out how to change credit card info. BR bjorn

Highlighted

Please I can not change my payment method in my account on Spotify, I already know that I have to go to subscription and then to UPDATE but there is no way to modify the information.. I just want to remove my actual card and add a new one.

Thank you!! 

Highlighted

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey @davidzuken

You should try with a different browser, or open a private window (incognito mode), and see if that does it.

Also, try in a different device (computer, tablet, etc.)

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS