Country

Nederland

Device

Playstation 4 Slim

Operating System

PS4

My Question or Issue

Hi guys!

I have been your premium user for a long time.

But recently I have a ps4 console.

I want to enable Spotify on my console, but it is impossible. When I try to log in, I get the message:
"The Spotify account is already connected. Go to the Playstation Network account linked to this Spotify account."

The problem is that I have no idea with which Playstation Network account my spotify account can be paired.

I tried to use the "log out everywhere" option but it did not solve the problem.

Can anyone help me? Please! 

Have a nice day!

Michael

3 Replies

I had a similar issue on my ps4, I found that resetting my playstation and thenlogging into my psn account allowed me to connect to spotify.

If that doesnt work try sifting through any other accounts on the playstation and seeing if it could already be connected to one of those.

Let me know if you have any more problems!

I did everything you advised me. But it doesnt work.

Here's what I see when I try to log in:

Im gonna translate this information, because it's polish language.

"Spotify account is ALREADY connected. Go to account PlayStation Network connected with this Spotify account"

But as I said, I have no idea whos Playstation using my Spotify account. So I have no way to check that and fix that

To be honest, I need help from Spotify Support.

I dont see any other way to solve this problem. But I did not find any contact for #support #spotifysupport

If that hasnt worked I dont know what will, I would try searching the interent for what spotify's support team contacts are

Suggested posts