Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can only log on with Facebook

Solved!

I can only log on with Facebook

Hi Community

Yesterday i changed my password on Spotify after a hack incident. I used the "logout from all devices" option on my account which seems to have done the trick.

However this introduced a new problem to me. I keep getting logged in with Facebook (which i shouldn't)

So back in the days when I started using Spotify I used my FB to log on with Spotify. I then later created an actual account which I use for premium. However when I want to log on to the actual account, i keep getting logged in with my facebook account.

In the spotify PC client i select "log in" state my email and password and press the "log in" button. Spotify then logs in -but on my Facebook account.

I also triend giving a false password to which i get an error message as i'm supposed to, so the user/pw is in right combination, and also works here on the website.

So has anyone else experienced this?

/Kris

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey Kris,
that's a bummer!

If you could fill out the contact form, a Spotify employee can take a look and sort you out.
Here's the contact form: https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/
Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling.

If It's anything else I can assist with, make sure to send another reply.

Regards,
Nickolay

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey Kris,
that's a bummer!

If you could fill out the contact form, a Spotify employee can take a look and sort you out.
Here's the contact form: https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/
Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling.

If It's anything else I can assist with, make sure to send another reply.

Regards,
Nickolay

Suggested posts