Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't access Spotify anymore due to facebook

I can't access Spotify anymore due to facebook

So i got stupidly reported in facebook due to my name, i had a "nickname" on it, someone reported it and now my account is blocked until validation of my personal identification is confirmed... the problem is that i can't access Spotify anymore, any solution to this? i'm premium on that account. 
Facebook can't be this dumb for God sake. The weird thing is, i still got access through the web spotify, but not from my iPhone. 

Any solution? please don't tell me i need to create a new account and pay a new premium + lose all my playlists, there must be a way to know my username & password so i can login directly through there instead of using facebook.

Wish i just could unlink my Facebook account and have it directly through Spotify.

2 Replies

Hey @msqar,

Check this out: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_settings/i-want-to-use-spotify-without-face...

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for replying. darn with all this mess of the accounts, i can't login into that "msqar" account and tag your answer as the correct one. I will keep trying tho. Thanks!

Suggested posts