Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't access my account

I can't access my account

I got an email about new access in my account that I don't recognize so I changed the password and sign out of my account everywhere, now I'm trying to login again and it says my configuration is offline that I have to change it but how am I going to do that if a can't get in my account? Sorry for my English, please help!! Thank you.

2 Replies

Hey @Mapilo, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

To confirm, are you not able to access your Spotify account through the app? If that's the case, are you able to access the account here? And let me know the device, and operating system you're running (where you're having trouble logging into the app).

You can also send me a screenshot of what happens when you attempt to log into your account (if it's in a different language, please let me know what the error message states). Make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the Community

Looking forward to your reply!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi there @Mapilo,

Just wanted to jump in here with some additional info to what @Billy-J had suggested.

If you're having difficulties with logging in while the app is set to offline mode, please take a look at this thread.

This is a known issue and while there currently isn't a fix for it, there is a workaround in the thread linked above that should help.

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts