Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't buy spotify premium

I can't buy spotify premium

I'm trying to buy spotify premium but the buttton is just loading, i have been try it in my laptop and my ipad but i cant buy it

10 Replies

Hi there welcome to the community

Could you try to re-add your creditcard details? 

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

I did that but sents me to the same page and same problem again

ah and logs me out after try to pay

Hi there,

What does your account say about your subscription? (Free or Premium)? Please take a look here; https://www.spotify.com/account/overview

Otherwise you may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

It says i'm using spotify free

ok i will do that thanks

It's worth trying a different browser too, no idea why but sometimes it makes all the difference!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

[EDIT] Okay I figured it out dude. My avira antivirus browser extension was blocking javascripts on the site. Check your extensions. I disabled it and now I'm golden and rocking out hard to sweet tunes.[EDIT]

Dude I think I found something. I tried clicking paypal instead and it brought me to a page with /javascriptdisabled in the URL. and Told me I needed to enable Javascript. So. Now I'm going to figure out how to do that with Chrome and get back to you.

Just turn off ad blockers or anti tracker software :)))

Ive done the week free trial and when it comes up saying ".....you have to get premium to continue" I click "got it" and it does nothing? Also I can't connect to Facebook, it says "you have recently connected to Spotify in the past. Continue? " obviously I click continue and it just takes me back to the same page👍🏼

Suggested posts