Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't change my email despite unlinking my facebook my email is also verified.

Solved!

I can't change my email despite unlinking my facebook my email is also verified.

My Question or Issue

Exactly as the topic says I looked up some stuff on here but I didn't find anything similar to my question. Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

First it can take up to 48 hours before everything is fully disconnected.

Second, log on to your profile and go to privacy settings, check that facebook is off.

Regards,

René

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi,

First it can take up to 48 hours before everything is fully disconnected.

Second, log on to your profile and go to privacy settings, check that facebook is off.

Regards,

René

I had this problem 2 years ago. Nothing I did would work. I ended up calling their customer service number and was able to easily get it unlinked and switched over.

Ok,

I was also wondering why do you want to change your email address, the email address is normally not the field you logon with.

You have a username and an email. I can only login with my username or I can logon via facebook using my email address.

Although I don't logon with my email address, there is one configured in spotify, I can see this in my account page.

This email is only used by spotify to send me mail and I can use it when I want to do a forgot password.

So how do you login? With a username? You can see the username and email address in your account page.

Regards,

René

I used to login via my Facebook with a different email account linked to it. Now I log in with my new email.

Thanks for the input I'll keep it in mind and try again tomorrow 

Suggested posts