Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't change my payment details

I can't change my payment details

I recently got a new card due to old one expired in march, But whenever i enter my profil and try to change i just get this http://puu.sh/hcPgA/88e79832de.png

I can't do anything so the only way i can keep up premium is to constantly buy gift cards and redeem. Because i can't update the new payment details.

5 Replies

Spotify support tell me the only way round this is for them to cancel your subscription then you can go back and renew it with your new card details. Its pathetic really. Also I don't know if you will lose your playlists any off line tracks you have saved. I was overcharged three times trying to input my card details. Sorry dude

@Reican please get in touch with us via the contact form and we can help you from there. 

@leeanded changing your card details does not mean you will lose any playlists. Your playlists are always linked to your account (not your subscription status). However, you may need to sync those playlists offline again if you've revert back to Free. 

Also, if you hit the upgrade button more than once, all those charges should be linkded to your account. When you go to your subscription page you should see that your next payment date is a few months away. Is that correct?

So if support cancel my subscription (which is the only way I can update my card details) then I become a free member. Then I lose all my off-line music and have to download it again!!!!! That is rubbish all I want to do is update my cards details. With regards to the subscription page, it says nothing about when my next payment is to be taken!!! and I would not trust it if it did as I have tried to update my card details six times and it still shows my old card details.

I also do not understand what you are trying to tell me about the upgrade button. I have always been a premium member so I cannot upgrade my membership.

Can someone guarantee I will not lose my off-line playlists (as there is about 20Gb of music I have gathered) or I cancel my membership.

I have the same problem and have logged 2 tickets and still no reply . Its an absolute joke . I don't get this sorted I'm gonna swap to Google play

I moved have gone to deezer better quality audio great selection. Spotify
support is terrible. Sorry guys

Suggested posts