Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't change the country I am in.

I can't change the country I am in.

I've been out if my country (Belgium) for more 14 days and I am not able to get connected of Spotify anymore (I am currently living in Burkina Faso more several months). 

Spotify suggested to change the country (from Belgium to Burkina Faso), but it is not possible to change it (in the parameters and change in profile, Beligum is stuck!).

Does anyone know how to change that? And those anyone know if Spotify have a real support system in case of problem (like an email adress where you can't explain your problem)?

Thank you so much!

3 Replies

Hey @djoulia_ma, welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, Spotify hasn't launched in Burkina Faso yet which means that you won't be able to continue using it 😞

You can check http://www.spotify.com/why-not-available/ and you'll know when Spotify be available at your country!

If you need more help, just reply this message.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Oh no... It's worse than I thought... How will I survive in the morning without my playlist?

Thank you though.

Good news!

Spotify is now available in Burkina Faso. Next time you find yourself in this country you should be able to access Spotify more easily.

You can read more information about Spotify's launch in new markets in this news article: Spotify Expands International Footprint, Bringing Audio to 80+ New Markets

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts