Free

Country

Poland

Device

PC, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Operating System

Windows 10, MIUI 8

My Question or Issue

When I try to connect with Facebook in Windows 10 app, nothing happens. In case of phone, I get communicate that this facebook account is already connected with another Spotify account (no it isn't).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

HaydenTheHelper
Music Fan

Hello!

Sorry you have this problem. There could be a small chance that someone could be using your Facebook account (Sounds idiotic, but this happens). To check, sign out of your account and log back in with Facebook. If this redirects you to an account, report it immediately. If not, reply to me and I'll research some more!

Hope this helps,

Hayden

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Solution!

HaydenTheHelper
Music Fan

Hello!

Sorry you have this problem. There could be a small chance that someone could be using your Facebook account (Sounds idiotic, but this happens). To check, sign out of your account and log back in with Facebook. If this redirects you to an account, report it immediately. If not, reply to me and I'll research some more!

Hope this helps,

Hayden

View solution in original post

Executed419
Casual Listener

I tried it and yeah, that was a problem. Apparently I have clicked "Login with Facebook" before and I just forgot about it. It looks that I can't in easy way remove Facebook from Spotify if account was created with this, so I won't use this one without Facebook, I didn't have Premium anyway.

Thanks for help.

SUGGESTED POSTS