Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't connect to my Spotify Account and Artist profile

I can't connect to my Spotify Account and Artist profile

10 days ago, i recieved only 1  e-mail from Spotify and it says that 'We are sorry that you cancelled your premium account' and i was like what? There is nothing more about this issue and no further information had been informed to me. I have been trying to contact with the support team a lot and still i only recieved only this e-mail that says:  ''It has come to Spotify’s attention that your account has engaged in unauthorized use in violation of the Terms. Spotify has therefore suspended your access to the Service and initiated a thorough review of the unauthorized activities.'' I don't know what i have done to violate Spotify's term and i didn't do anything. I have been using Spotify more then 4+ years and releasing track on it since 2014-2015. I really want to get my account back i can provide any information.

Thanks and stay safe.

Plan

Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

(iPhone 6s)

Operating System

(Windows 10

5 Replies

Hey @emrearisev93,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

It'd be good for you to get in touch with the teams who're investigating this. Regarding your Spotify user account, you can reach out to them on Twitter or using our contact form if you follow the info here. If this situation has affected your Artist profile as well, don't hesitate to write to the Artists support team here.

Hope you'll find this useful. We'll be here if there's anything else we can do to help!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

This exact thing just happened to me! Did this ever get resolved for you?

Hi there @CoeHill,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

In this case we recommend that you follow the steps that @Mario provided in his reply above so that the right folks can help you with taking a closer look into this.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hello @Jeremy, I have the exact same issue but following @Mario's steps is not helping as @SpotifyCares and support[a]spotify.com are ignoring my messages. I have been unable to access my Spotify account for 39 days. 

I also created a thread on this community two weeks ago, and no one from the Spotify team even considered leaving a reply.

I'm very patient but here it's getting annoying not to even get a small update from Spotify for more than a month.

Spotify aren’t helping me either, they shoot first and ask questions later, the staff in this community also won’t support. I have since learned someone reported my playlist claiming I charge money for playlist placement, I have not charged a single $1 to get on my playlists. I emailed them back and offered to provide my PayPal history for proof and screen shots of communication where I clearly state to bands I don’t charge money. It’s crazy how they will just suspend your account without any proof you’ve done something wrong. Best of luck to both of us on getting our accounts restored

Suggested posts