I can't connect to my account

can't connect on my pc

Premium

France

Device

Iphone Xr and windows 7

Operating System

ios and windows

hello, I no longer have access to the mailbox linked to my spotify premium account, here is my spotify username: 21bhqvin6zeqdfcfntbcwblby help me please, I can't find my password anymore because my account is linked to a facebook account that no longer exists, however my phone number is still connected to the account and i'm also still connected on my cellphone.

my mail: *snip*

Thanks you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Mew4,

I'm sure that if you've contacted Spotify support team in France they'll be able to take a closer look and help you out with the issue in hand.

Glad you mentioned you're going to keep me posted as it is important we share any solution given to you with the community.

This way other users will be able to find the solved thread and use it.

Waiting on your update.

Have a great day 🙂

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hi @Mew4

thanks for reaching out !

Please start by following the relevant steps provided on this support page.

However, i must mention that in order to solve the issue as quickly as possible, it's best if you try reclaiming the Facebook account linked.

Keep me posted 🙂

precisely, my facebook account no longer exists, I deleted it, that's why I no longer have access to spotify

Hi @Mew4,

You'll need to follow the relevant steps on this support page.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

thank you for your quick replies, i contact spotify france service, they answered me and asked for information regarding my account, i will keep you posted!

Marked as solution

Hi @Mew4,

I'm sure that if you've contacted Spotify support team in France they'll be able to take a closer look and help you out with the issue in hand.

Glad you mentioned you're going to keep me posted as it is important we share any solution given to you with the community.

This way other users will be able to find the solved thread and use it.

Waiting on your update.

Have a great day 🙂

the problem is solved! Spotify support change my email address, thank you for the support!

Suggested posts