Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't edit my profile

Solved!

I can't edit my profile

Whenever I attempt to change my country to Canada (from the USA, which I accidently put on signup) it says "We're sorry, that email is taken." Obviously my email is taken if I'm trying to edit my account using that email. Anyways, I tried changing my country on the desktop version but that doesn't work either as it wont even let me log on stating that my country doesn't match up with the one I put in my profile. I looked around some forums and found that the issue might have something to do with my facebook account, and I've deleted it since (I never used it anyways). This didn't seem to fix my issue, and now I'm here. I would just make a new account, but my family recently got a spotify premium plan and they sent it to the account I can't edit.

Spotify.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed,

thanks for posting !

The 408 error message states there's a log in issue on the account.

Changing the country back and forward might have caused it.

Please contact support through this page and have them take a closer look at your account.

Hope this helps 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed,

thanks for posting !

The 408 error message states there's a log in issue on the account.

Changing the country back and forward might have caused it.

Please contact support through this page and have them take a closer look at your account.

Hope this helps 🙂

Thanks for responding! I went to the contact page but there is no link to talk to anyone, only articles. Am I missing something? 

Suggested posts