Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't enter to my account!

I can't enter to my account!

Hi, I was litening to the music on Spotify today, when, suddenly, the program was closed automatically and, now, when I want to enter it says me that my username or password isn't valid. I'm payinf for an unlimited account but when I enter to the web side with my facebook account it says me that I'm spotify free user. What's happenig? After that, I ask for a new password, and it send me to a my email adress an email of welcome. Is there somebody who can help me to resolve this problem? My account is xitxarel-lo@hotmail.com Thanks you!

10 Replies

Hey, welcome to the Community.

It looks like a duplicate account was created for you, so I've deleted that now.

Please try logging back in with your original username to get things back to usual.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Having the same problem..

Hey Richard, it looks like the same thing happened to me. Was using it, program closed and wanted me to log back in. I am paying for unlimited account and when I reenter it says I am using free and all lists are gone.
Can you delete my duplicate account?
My account is awintner@mac.com
I've been paying for 4 or 5 months now...but don't want to lose my playlists

Nieppi, you don't have a duplicate account. Have you tried a password reset?

https://www.spotify.com/password-reset/
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Same here. Very dissapointing as all my stared songs are gone...

My user account name is nieppi23.

Hey guys, it'll be difficult for me to handle each of these individually (though I do my best) so I'd suggest first reading this thread if you think you have a duplicate account: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/Please-read-Missing-playlists-Premi...

Then if you're still having problems, drop us a line through our Contact Form, which I provide a link to in the above thread.

I tried following these directions but its not working...

Now it worked!! Thanks!!!

Thanks Richard. I've resolved the problem now. Thanks foryour help!

Suggested posts