Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't find even MYSELF on spotify!

I can't find even MYSELF on spotify!

I'm having a big problem.

My friend was trying to access to my public playlist on Spotify.

She tells me that she can't find my account on Spotify.

I haven't made any changes to my account or anything, she just keeps saying that it cannot be found.

I wrote MY OWN NAME to the 'Search Bar' and I couldn't find my own account that way. But when I typed my account name (maninakki) I DID found it.

But like I said, when I typed my own real name I couldnt find it.

And in this case, the person who was trying to find my name is my Facebook friend. And also I have Facebook and Spotify connected with each other so they are in sync (or at least should be). I can find my friends with no problem, I see them just fine. But they cannot find me. Even I can't find me!

So what setting do I have to change, or is it in somewhere Facebooks settings that I must change in order to FIND MYSELF?!

2 Replies

Hey @maninakki, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are having a great time!

When you create an account for Spotify you have the chance to create username that you find pleasing to yourself and other people can use that username to find you in Spotify. If you don't choose one Spotify will automatically attach you one which is a string of different numbers 🙂

That isn't an issue at all, that's how it works.

If you still need help, just ping me.

Have a nice week ahead!

@Loxer,

He said he has a username, and his account is connected to facebook. The username is not random letters and numbers. 

Just so ya know 😉

Suggested posts