Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can’t find my artist profile on spotify for artist

I can’t find my artist profile on spotify for artist

Hello, my song was just released today and i want to claim my artist profile, but i cannot find my artist profile neither on the app or web browser. How can i fix this?

AEBACF6A-CAAD-4C05-8F88-69F79B3F7887.png
6 Replies

Hey @Bayu2, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

You're able to claim your Spotify for Artists profile here. There is some more information on how to claim your Spotify for Artists profile on this page

If you need further help, you can get in touch with the Spotify for Artist's team here

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have the same issue where i cannot claim my artist, it's been two weeks! currently our bands music got uploaded to another band with the same name! I attempted to contact Spotify and submit a claim but nothing! How do i claim my artist! This is so frustrating 

I used Tunecore to distribute my music and i have not been able to contact them, i get re-directed to the Spotify claim my artist page and my band does not appear on the drop down bar. How do i get my personalized spotify artist acct?

Hey @Drummerman666,

I'm sorry to hear that you are facing this issue. I'd recommend getting in touch with the Spotify for Artist's team here. They'll take a look and do their best to help.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hey Billie-J, i filled that out about four times already and haven't heard from spotify. I will keep messaging them weekly until i get a response or until they get sick of hearing from me. Thank you for your response.

Hey @Drummerman666,

Thanks for the reply!

Sorry to hear that. Make sure to check your spam/junk folders from a reply from them. 

It's not a good idea to continue messaging the support team since it can just further backlog and cause longer for you to get a reply from them. Can you let me know when the last time you sent them an email was? 

Keep me posted. 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts