Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't find myself on Spotify for artists?

I can't find myself on Spotify for artists?

I tried copying the spotify url from my profile and i can't hit add after i paste it? What am i doing wrong? And why is this so difficult?

Capsture.PNG
Capturse.PNG
3 Replies

Hey @Zetu, thanks for your post here!

That's not cool! It looks like you're trying to request access to Spotify for Artists with your user profile. You can only request access to Spotify for Artists with an artist profile. An artist profile will be created automatically when you have your music on Spotify. There's more information about this here: https://artists.spotify.com. If there's anything else, feel free to give me a shout! 🙂

Have an amazing day!

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

What does that MEAN? It says that i am logged in and when i press CLAIM YOUR PROFILE it takes me to the page where I'm asked to FIND MYSELF. And i cannot do that.

Capturse.PNG

Hey @Zetu, thanks for keeping me posted!

When an artist publishes their music on Spotify, an artist page will be created which you can claim with your personal user profile. That way, you can manage your artist page by logging in with your personal user account (Zetu).

It's not possible to claim your personal user profile. If you'd like to have an artist page, I recommend checking out this article on how to get your music on Spotify so an artist page will be created. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know! 🙂

Have a great day!

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts