I can't log into my account for unknown reasons

I can't log into my account for unknown reasons

lookinside44
I had a different spotify account and when I woke up this morning it was logged out. I tried to log back in and it's telling me my password and username are incorrect. Odd, because I didn't change my password and I use spotify everyday while I work. I had a free account but the playlists on it were some what special to me.

I can't recover my account through email because 1. It is telling me my username doesn't exist and 2. My email account was hacked some time ago, I stopped using it and don't have the password. I made a new account and searched for my old one, it still exists. So why is it telling me that it doesnt, and not letting me log in?

I just want my old account back hellllp
1 Reply

kbrooksc
Community Legend

Hi there!

I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. With this anonymous online contact form, you can reach them without subscribing to / having access to a Spotify account or the email that was used to create that account.

They can also be reached through their Twitter Handle @SpotifyCares

If you use the online contact form instead of Twitter, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

SUGGESTED POSTS