I can’t login into my premium account!! ))):

Plan

Free

Device

(iPhone 7)

Operating System

(iOS 10)

My Question or Issue

I am using this account just to ask my question. 

So there is a very strange problem with my premium account. One day when I turned on the app I was logged off (I don’t know why) so I tried to login but when I wrote down my username and password the app said it was incorrect which was not possible because I was sure they are not. So I pressed the “login” button a couple more times and then a window saying “get help” appeared and I pressed it. Then I wrote down my username and they sent me a link to my email so I can change my password. I did it then logged in and there were no problems. But the next day when I clicked the app I was logged of again and when I tried to login there was the same problem. I was sure again I was typing everything correct but it said it was not. So I did the exact same things like the above and got in. But the day after I was logged of again and when repeated the steps I was doing earlier Spotify didn’t send me an email with the link to change my password. I am sure the email is correct because I did it two times already and now I am not receiving anything and I can’t get in my premium account.)):

Please help me!! It will be much appreciated! ((:

823B6553-900A-4AC9-902E-E2B9282FFDEA.png
3 Replies

Hey there!

Right now it's only possible for free accounts to use Spotify abroad for 14 days. You can learn more by reading this Spotify Answer.

Hope this helps!

Edit: Sorry for the inconvenience, now it should be working @user-removed 🙂

The link doesn’t work and I don’t thing that is the case. Maybe my account is hacked.

Hey @user-removed,

Still having trouble with this? If so, we suggest you go through this page for further instructions.

Let us know how it goes.

Suggested posts