Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't login on specific account on WIN10 app, when other account works normally

I can't login on specific account on WIN10 app, when other account works normally

Plan

Premium Family

Country

Poland

After one of the updates i've got problem to log in to my account on my pc app. Also my account user name changed to string of characters and numbers. I've tried reinstalling the app, but it didn't work. Then i made brand new account and it worked normally. So something went wrong with my original account. I can use it on Android app and in browser, but it's really unpleasant to use it that way on my PC. When I try to log in on 1st account the app gives me back the "something went wrong" screen with refresh button, which do nothing. The account was made via Facebook if this any important. Someone had simillar problem maybe?

1 Reply

Hi there @VonJeger,

Thank you for your post here in the Community. We're happy to help.

In this case we suggest that you head over to this article to make sure that you don't have multiple accounts.

If that doesn't do the trick, we suggest that you contact our customer support so that they can help you locate your other account.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts