Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't login to my Spotify Account

I can't login to my Spotify Account

Hi, so for the past two weeks or so I've been trying to login into my Spotify account with no luck, I've been the CORRET email/username and password and but it's prompting me that my credentials are wrong but I'm pretty sure they are not, I've even used the hash presented in my profile's URL https://open.spotify.com/user/USERNAME but it didn't work.

The thing is that I can't try to reset my password, since the account that I've used to create my spotify account like 3+ years ago has been struck and shutdown by google for using copyrighted material on a youtube channel.

I would appreciate any help retrieving my account since I've been using it for quite the while now and it contains some playlists with sentimental value, I can't even recreate them in a new account since they are made secret.

Thank you.

1 Reply

Hi @user-removed,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

If you don’t have access to the email associated with your Spotify account, I would recommend getting in touch with Customer Support using this anonymous contact form. They’ll take a look and do their best to help.

Make sure that you are logged out of any Spotify account in your browser when using the anonymous contact form, so that the username and custom email fields will show up; that way, you can enter the information for the account that you’re having trouble with.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts