Premium

Country

Philippines

Device

Samsung Galaxy A50S

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I can't seem to login to my premium account. I've already tried logging in multiple times but it always says that account username and password are invalid. I tried using my facebook (I checked my FB amd it is connected) to open my account since I'm connected to FB but the app says that I don't have my account connected in FB. I also tried opening it in other devices but I stilll can't open my account. I tried making a new account just to check if my old one was still there and it was. Whener I tired loging in without a password, it would say that there is a connection error. I also already tried teoubleshooting the app by clearing the data on my phone and installingnit again but that didn't work either. I checked the status of my spotify account in FB and says that my email is [snip - Community Moderator edit] but whenever I try logging in through that email, I get a new account that I never even remember making/using instead. It would help if I can access my acount or just delete it entirely along with my premium. 

3 Replies

Hey there @Flameheart101,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community. No worries - we're here to help 🙂

You might have used a different email address when you first registered your account. Take a look at this Spotify Answer for tips and tricks on how to find if you have other accounts.

We'd also suggest you check out the info here. Maybe the issue you're experiencing is related to one of the reasons listed there.

In case you're not able to track down your Premium account it's time to reach out to our support teams, who can help with that. 

Let us know how you get on. We'll be here if you have any further questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello. Sorry for replying so late. A lot of thing happened and this was the last thing on my mind but I'm still troubled. I still can't access my premium account and I'm still getting billed for it. I tried checking all my emails but all of them direct me to an entirely new account (not premium). I did almost everything that the community suggeted but I still don't have access to my account. I'd hope i can delete the account entirely, stop my premium usage, or anything that could stop making me pay for an account I can no longer use.

Hey there @Flameheart101,

Thank you for your reply. We're sorry to hear that you still experience this. 

We suggest that you have a look at this article on our support site. If that still doesn't help you have an option to contact our support at the bottom of the page.

We hope this was helpful and if you have any questions we're always one reply away 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts