Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't login to my spotify account with Facebook and I've tried everything!

I can't login to my spotify account with Facebook and I've tried everything!

Hello,
I am a unsatisfied spotify user who is having login trouble with spotify for awhile now. One day, I was using spotify on a computer at school and accidently logged out. When I tried to log back in using Facebook which I've been using, it wouldn't let me. It keeps saying I don't have a spotify account connected to my Facebook account. Which doesn't make sense since I've been using spotify with Facebook for months. I went on Facebook to see if I blocked Spotify by accident but it looked like it's connected. I tried removing the app from my Facebook account and tried logging in again on Spotify but it still didn't work. I've tried logging into spotify with my Facebook email and password. I've tried opening up spotify through Facebook. I've tried changing my Facebook password twice. Still nothing worked. This is getting frustrating.
1 Reply

Hey @Jazzisdonewitht, welcome to the Community!

We'd recommend looking at the troubleshooting steps here. If you still have issues logging in, just get in touch with our Accounts team via this contact form, on Twitter with the @SpotifyCares handle, or on our Facebook page.

Hope this helps. 

Suggested posts