Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't pay my soptify premium acount

Solved!

I can't pay my soptify premium acount

Since two weeks ago i can't pay my spotify familiar plan. I change my credit card but nothing ocur.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey again, @JeissonMoreno 

Happy to know that your issue/question was solved, I'd like to ask you to give me kudos (Like)! That's important for another people with same issue get an useful answer faster.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hey, @JeissonMoreno 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Could you specify the issue you're experiencing? However, I suggest that you take a look at this following article and check if this helps you in something:

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Hi Hazorg

When i try to pay with anny credit card, appear a mesage that say "An erro has ocurred at the payment, Try agian or use another payment method". I read the topic about troubleshooting but i can't pay.

Captura.JPG

Please, could check with your card operator if your credit card is allowed to make reccuring payments? Besides that, do you use this credit card to buy or pay for another services that requires recurring payments?

LuanSpotify Star

Hi Hezorg!!

Unfortunately I try pay my subscription with three different credit cards and nothing and I tried to pay different plans and nothing too.

I don't know what happened and do to enjoy my music 😞

For last alternative before send you to Customer Support, could you try to clean your cache and cookies through your browser settings and try to pay for Spotify Premium again?

Let me know if it worked 😉

LuanSpotify Star

Hi Hezorg

Yes I tried that option too but nothing. Still the problem....

Hey again! Sorry for the delay

In this case, I suggest that you contact the Customer Support to get help on it. Just go on there and answer the questions that best explain your issue and then tap "I still need help". Fill the form and then you'll need to wait for a reply on your inbox. 

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.
Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Hi hezorg

Thanks, I follow your instructions and the Customer support help me, Thank you so much for your time to help me. PD Excuse me for my poor english level jeje

Marked as solution

Happy to know that your issue/question was solved, I'd like to ask you to give me kudos (Like)! That's important for another people with same issue get an useful answer faster.

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Suggested posts